Sunday, October 8, 2017

Leaving Denver the landscape quickly began to flatten out and the view was farm land, farm land, cattle ranch, farm land, wind farm, farm land, farm land, oil rig, farm land...you get the picture.  You just don't realize how much land there is out there being farmed or grazed. 



The museum in Kit Carson was closed...of course, but the Trading Post was open for a coffee and pit stop.



Having arrived in Hays KS, there were some museums I was going to see on Monday but apparently most museums in KS are closed on Mondays...sheesh....I could sit around for a day but I'd rather keep moving so I'm headed for Independence MO tomorrow, all on I 70. Then I'll visit the Truman Presidential Library in the afternoon...yes I checked the website, its open. 

Route: https://goo.gl/maps/QtChcAEBx362

No comments:

Post a Comment